Please Read The Following Terms & Conditions:
I/We agree to enroll the below-listed camper with Cacapon River Camps Inc., T/A Camp White Mountain And Greenbriar (“Camp”), subject to all terms and conditions contained herein:
1. No child will be permitted to attend camp if full tuition and fees are not paid by June 1st for the year enrolled. At Camp’s sole option, enrollment may be cancelled for any reason, and the return of the enrollment deposit shall release camp from all liability for cancellation of enrollment. Make all checks payable to: Cacapon River Camps.
2. Tax, medical insurance, prescriptions, extra horseback riding, private tennis lessons, tutoring, trips out of camp, spending account money, travel to and from camp and baggage are not included in camp tuition. There is a pick-up/return charge for all children arriving or departing on any non-scheduled travel date of $150. All camp fees shall be paid in U.S. dollars.
3. A deposit of $1,500.00 is payable upon submission of this Agreement. An additional $1,5000.00 is due by January 1st and the balance is due on April 1st of the year enrolled. Deposits can not be transferred from sibling to sibling or to a family member or friend after Jan 1st.
4. Any unpaid tuition and fees after April 1st will be subject to a 1.5% per month finance charge on such unpaid balances. Any early bird price or discount previously applied to a camper’s account will be rescinded, and you will be responsible for full tuition and fees, if all payments are not received on or before due dates and/or if your account is not paid in full on or before April 1st of each year.
5. Any cancellation received in writing prior to January 1st will receive a refund of all monies paid, less $150.00 which is deemed an administrative application fee. The parties specifically agree that absolutely no refunds of any monies paid shall be made for cancellations for any reason on or after January 1st of each year. There shall be no exception to this policy. The parties agree that the non-refundability of monies paid is not a penalty, but shall constitute liquidated damages agreed between them for breach of this Agreement due to a camper’s cancellation of enrollment, compensating the Camp for space reservation, staffing arrangements and administrative costs. Refund checks, where applicable, are issued twice a year In May and in October.
6. In the event you make deposits and/or other payments for years subsequent to this Agreement, you specifically agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement on an on-going basis, except for camp dates and amounts of tuition which shall be those generally promoted by us and/or posted on our website from time to time for the applicable camping season, until or unless you and Cacapon River Camps Inc. have both entered into a new Enrollment Agreement.
7. Camp tuition and deposits are not adjusted and are not fully or partially refundable in the event that the camper comes late or leaves early or is asked to leave camp for misconduct or disciplinary reasons in the sole discretion of the Camp Director. Misconduct and disciplinary reasons include, but are not limited to, possession of non-prescription drugs, prescription drugs without a valid prescription, drug paraphernalia, tobacco products, and alcoholic beverages, behavior which is disruptive, abusive, assaultive, dangerous or behavior requiring recurring disciplinary correction, including but not limited to, use of foul or obscene language, failure to follow the reasonable directions of staff and willful failure to participate in regular camp activities. All such behavior constitutes grounds for dismissal from camp. Additionally, no refunds shall be made for campers dismissed due to health forms which are not accurate and complete, or in the event parent(s)/guardians fail to disclose to Timber Ridge Camp any medical, emotional or behavioral problem known to them which, in the sole determination of the camp, would affect the health, welfare or safety of their child, any other camper or staff.
8. You agree to be responsible for all costs and reasonable attorney fees for collection of all sums owed, which you agree shall be twenty-five percent (25%) of the unpaid balance, including interest, as of the date of judgment. Signatories hereto are jointly and severally responsible for all outstanding charges.
9. It is further understood that the camp has the right to use photographs/video/digital images and/or sound recordings containing the likeness and/or voice of my child for the purpose of promoting and/or advertising the camp.
10. My child has permission to participate in all activities while at camp including but not limited to, horseback riding, trampoline, circus and other gymnastic programs and all water sports, boating, go karting, hockey, football, and other field sports. Further, my child has permission to be transported for activities or transportation connections in camp vehicles or vehicles hired by camp. It is understood that the camp does not maintain any health or medical insurance which would cover a child while at camp or during transport. The parent(s) or legal guardian shall be responsible for the cost of all out of camp medical treatment, prescription medications and medical supplies provided to the child during the camping season. Prescription medications that cannot be financially covered by a child’s spending account or parent’s credit card will be billed to the parent(s) or legal guardian and are due and payable upon receipt. If I/we cannot be reached, I/we hereby give permission to the Physician selected by the camp director to hospitalize, secure proper treatment for and to order injection, anesthesia or surgery for my child. I further assign all medical payment to said Doctor and/or treating facility. Timber Ridge Camp will not be responsible for the personal health and well being of children whose health forms are not accurate and complete and submitted prior to the arrival of the child at camp or if the emergency release form is not signed by the parent. I fully understand that summer camp related activities have inherent risks, dangers and hazards and the participation of my minor child(ren), may result in injury or illness including, but not limited to, bodily injury, disease, strains, sprains, fractures, partial and/or total paralysis, death or other ailments that could cause serious disability. These risks and dangers may be caused by the negligence of owners, employees, officers or agents of Cacapon River Camps Inc., the negligence of the participants, the negligence of others, accidents, breaches of contract, the forces of nature, acts of God, or other causes. Risks, dangers, injury or death may arise from foreseeable or unforeseeable causes. By the participation of my minor child(ren), I hereby assume all risks and dangers and all responsibility for any losses and/or damages, whether caused in whole or in part by the negligence or other conduct of the owners, shareholders, members, agents, employees or officers of Cacapon River Camps Inc., or by any other person. I/we, on behalf of myself, and/or my minor child(ren), our personal representatives and heirs, do release, waive, discharge, hold harmless, defend and indemnify Cacapon River Camps Inc., and their owners, shareholders, members, agents, officers and employees from any and all claims, actions or losses for bodily injury, property damage, wrongful death, loss of services or otherwise any cause of action whatsoever arising out of the participation of my child(ren) for all summer camp and transportation related activities.
11. Tuition and opening and closing dates of camp sessions are subject to change and same shall be the tuition and dates as published and amended in correspondence and/or the camp website from time to time.
11.Tuition and opening and closing dates of camp sessions are subject to change and same shall be the tuition and dates as published and amended in correspondence and/or the camp website from time to time.
11.Tuition and opening and closing dates of camp sessions are subject to change and same shall be the tuition and dates as published and amended in correspondence and/or the camp website from time to time. Such tuition and dates are incorporated herein by reference.
12. Camp is only responsible for cash or valuables, including passports and tickets, that have been brought to the office to be locked in the safe. Money given to your child should be deposited directly with the camp. The camp is not responsible for any valuables, clothing, etc. that is lost, damaged or disappears if kept in the cabin. The office will determine how much spending money is needed for special trips and will issue "envelope money" amounts when necessary. The camp recommends that no valuable items such as watches, rings, electronic devices, iPods, good cameras, etc. be brought to camp.
13. The camp has minimal required uniforms. The suggested clothing and equipment list should be closely followed for the safety and comfort of all campers. Camp is not responsible for clothing sent to camp laundry, luggage lost in shipment to and from camp or for clothing and equipment lost in camp or on trips. Do not send expensive clothing to camp. All clothing and personal items must be securely and indelibly labeled with the camper's name. There is no dry cleaning service so all clothing should be wash and wear.
The terms and conditions of this Agreement shall be interpreted under the laws of the State of West Virginia. The parties hereto expressly agree to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the District and/or Circuit Courts of Hampshire County, West Virginia for any legal actions arising out of this Agreement, or arising generally as a result of the relationship between Cacapon River Camps Inc., and the camper and camper’s family.