St. Paul FSC Training Camps
SUMMER CAMPS 2019: JUNE 10 - AUGUST 30, 2019 (weekly and daily camps)
No camp July 4-5, July 18-19, August 15-16
Camp is offered in one week or daily segments. Choose as many weeks as you like!
Each day (Monday - Friday) will include approximately 2.5 hours on ice and 2 hours off ice. Additional lessons or freestyle sessions may be added for additional training. Start time and schedule will be determined by level and will be assigned one week prior to start date.
Schedules will be customized to fit individual skaters level and needs.
- Off Ice Jump Technique Class
- On Ice Jump Technique Class
- On Ice Spin Class
- Skating Skills/Edge Class
- Off Ice Electric Spinner Class
- Ballet or Strength and Conditioning or Modern Dance (2-3 days per week)
- Mental Training Class for Competitive and Elite Level Skaters (offered once per week)
- Two 30 minutes freestyle sessions included daily for practice or optional private lessons
- Additional sessions optional - 12 hours of ice available daily
- Optional private lessons in Freestyle, Moves in the Field, Ice Dance or Pair skating from our Regional, Sectional, National and International level Coaching Staff.
- Optional Choreography lessons available. Have your program choreographed or add flair to an existing program this summer at St. Paul FSC!
- Electric Spinner Private Lessons
- On ice Harness Lessons (overhead or pole harness)
- Off ice Harness Lessons
- Participate in the St. Paul FSC weekly exhibition
- Monthly Test Sessions
- Additional Freestyle Sessions