Thank you for expressing interest in the Sankalp – Global Alliance for Clean Cook Stoves Award for Innovation in Clean Cooking Solutions 2014 edition! We welcome you to our growing global community of 1000+ investors, entrepreneurs, incubators and consultants.
We are excited to bring the spotlight to leading social innovations for wide scale impact, like yours. This year, Sankalp has lined up a host of services as you embark on your journey with us. Enterprises can expect to receive strategic mentoring, access to sector knowledge, media visibility and above all, the opportunity to fundraise. The finalists will also receive the opportunity to present at the world's largest social enterprise event, the Sankalp Unconvention Summit 2014.
As an applicant/nominee to the recognition, your business must:
- Have developed an innovative clean solution or business model to deliver clean cookstoves and/or fuels at scale.
- Demonstrate how the $15,000 grant would be used to help prove their concept, scale their business and/or move closer to financial sustainability.
Additionally, enterprises must meet the following criteria:
- Be a for-profit enterprise, registered in India with an operational focus on India*
- Have been in operation for more than 6 months and less than 5 years as of November 20, 2013
- Earn a revenue less than INR 10 crore and/or have less than 150 employees
Before starting your application, please read the Criteria, Benefits and FAQs carefully and then continue to the application by hitting NEXT at the bottom of the page. On behalf of the Sankalp team, we wish you luck! Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have any queries.
All the best!
Note: Last date of submission is January 17, 2014.
Instructions for Participation
Carefully read the following instructions before starting the application.
- The online application may be started, then saved and completed at a later time usuing the link at the bottom of the page. For your convenience, you may download the application here, save the responses to your computer, then copy and paste the responses into the survey on the following page.
- Respond to all of the questions relevant to your business to the best of your ability, concisely, in accordance with the word limit, and use rupees for monetary values.
- To submit your application, click “Next” at the bottom of this page, fill in all applicable questions, and click “Submit” at the end of the application. Only applications submitted on this site (NOT in print) by January 17, 2013 will be accepted.
- Ensure that you are available for the webinars, boot camp, and other activities listed here, should your enterprise be selected as a Finalist. Finalists will be announced by first week of January 2014.
- If you any query, please write to email@example.com or call us at 022-61952746
- By submitting your application to the Award, on behalf of your enterprise you verify that you have throroughly read and agreed to the rules as set out here.
Please feel free to utilize these resource and study material that we have put together for you.
Watch Sankalp's videos on Business Modeling, Fundraising and more
Attend a Sankalp Enterprise Workshops at a city near you