Thank you for your interest in attending the NJCSA Charter Board Institute
The New Jersey Charter Schools Association is hosting a day-long workshop for NJ charter school board trustees, school leaders & SBAs. Led by Harry Lee and Rick Pressler at NJCSA, this workshop will provide attendees with necessary background information and tools relating to New Jersey charter school governance.
Date: Saturday, April 14, 2018
Time: 8:30 am - 3:30 pm (check-in and continental breakfast begin at 8:00 am; lunch will be served)
Location: The New Jersey Law Center, One Constitution Square, New Brunswick, NJ 08901
Who Can Register?
- Charter School Board Trustees, Attorneys & Nonvoting Board Members
- Charter School Leaders, SBAs & Founders
- Please, no vendors or businesspeople.
- $50/person for NJCSA School Members
- $100/person for Nonmember NJ Charter Schools
- Payable by credit card or check