The 42nd Annual Rural Health Conference will be held May 7-10, 2019 in Atlanta, GA.
Submission information and general instructions:
1. Incomplete submissions will not be reviewed by the planning committee.
2. Submission deadline is January 24, 2019. Notifications of acceptance will be e-mailed out by late February 2019.
3. Presenters may not use any conference presentation to market products or services; exhibit space is available for that purpose.
4. If accepted, presenters must register for the conference.
In addition, no honoraria or travel expense reimbursement will be provided for any presenter submitting through a "Call for Presentations."
5. The standard audio/visual equipment provided by the NRHA includes projectors and screens, flip chart and markers, and podium microphones. Computers needed for PowerPoint presentation, TV/VCRs, phone lines/internet connections, or other A/V equipment will NOT
be provided. If needed, it will be the responsibility of the presenters to make arrangements and provide payment for such equipment.