The 46th Annual Rural Health Conference will be held May 17-19, 2023 in San Diego, CA.
Submission information and general instructions:
1. Incomplete submissions will not be reviewed by the planning committee.
2. Submission deadline is January 12, 2023. Notifications of acceptance will be e-mailed out by early March 2023.
3. Presenters may not use any conference presentation to market products or services; exhibit space is available for that purpose.
4. If accepted, presenters must register for the conference.
In addition, no honoraria or travel expense reimbursement will be provided for any presenter submitting through a "Call for Presentations."
5. The standard audio/visual equipment provided by the NRHA includes projectors and screens, flip chart and markers, and podium microphones. Computers needed for PowerPoint presentation must be provided by the speaker.
6. If accepted, the speaker agrees to present in the format in which the conference is primarily held (live vs virtual).