- High school diploma or equivalent degree
- 18+ years-old
- Proof of valid authorization to work in the United States
- Experience using and access to office software such as Microsoft Office, Free Office, Google Suite, Zoho, or other alternatives
- Able to navigate and engage in 4-5 hours of online learning (ZOOM and Google Classroom) daily
- Must have a target job or industry
- Committed to attending all classes and completing all program milestones
- Desire to work in job that uses technology
JVS receives funding from various government subsidies to make this training available to you at no cost. They do require us to request certain types of information from you including but not limited to your current employment status, city of residence and household income. We appreciate your cooperation and look forward to the chance to work with you.
- Applications are reviewed within a week of being submitted
- Staff will email (review your SPAM folder as well) you with a link to set-up a phone screening
What happens after I apply?
Applications will be reviewed within one week of receipt. A JVS staff member will then contact you via email and send you a link to set up a phone screen. Be sure to check your spam folder in case your email provider blocks our communications.
Please note that while JVS believes this is a program that can benefit many people who find themselves in a career transition or needing support and accountability in their job search, we must prioritize this offering to low income and other vulnerable populations based on need and the priorities of our funders. We can and will offer referrals to other no- to low-cost career resources offered in the Bay Area if we are unable to offer you acceptance into the Job Search Accelerator program at this time.
JVS receives funding from government subsidies to provide this training to you at no cost. Hence, we are required to request certain types of information from you, including but not limited to your current employment status, city of residence, and household income. We appreciate your cooperation and look forward to having the opportunity to support you.
Email: Program Assistant Tayo Jaiyeola at email@example.com