JVS Technology Scholarship
Are you a self-starter who is looking to update your tech skills and re-launch your career? On a limited basis, JVS is offering Technology Scholarships, for eligible and qualified individuals, to get tech skills training from one of our exceptional training partners and job search support from one of JVS’s Career Advisors.
In addition to gaining up-to-date tech skills through one of JVS’s external training partners, you’ll also gain:
- a new job search and networking strategy
- a powerful personal brand, including your resume, LinkedIn profile, pitch and online presence
- a supportive group of fellow job seekers to share resources and learning techniques
- access to employer panels, presentations, resume reviews and mock interviews
- ongoing job search support until you’re employed
We’re looking for participants who:
- have a clear technology job target
- have a professional background, or transferable skills / experience that, when combined with skills training, makes them competitive for their target job
- are self-directed learners who thrive in diverse learning environments, including fast-paced classroom instruction, project-based learning and could include online training platforms
- have the motivation and ability to take charge of their own education
- can commit to classes at the training provider and job search workshops and coaching sessions at JVS, or by phone, when appropriate
- This program is designed for people who have been unemployed for 6 months or more or are underemployed, however we encourage all job seekers to apply.
- You must be eligible to work in the United States.
Start by filling out this interest form and then schedule a call with one of our Career Advisors to see if our Technology Scholarships program is right for you.