Salesforce Administrator Training
Required Orientation: March 29, 2018 (9:30am-12pm) Class Duration: April 2-June 29, 2018 (13 weeks) 9:30AM-4PM
Week 1: Monday-Friday
Weeks 2-15: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday
Location: JVS San Francisco 225 Bush Street,
Suite 400 – West Lobby
Start your application at the bottom of this page.
Update: Due to high application volume, new applications received after 9AM on Thursday, March 15, 2018 may be placed on a wait-list
We’re offering a free 4-month program that combines job search training with a technical course led by a Salesforce Certified Admin and JVS career experts.
Learn the fundamentals of the platform and the advanced technical skills you need to become a Salesforce professional. Our goal is to help you secure one of the most in-demand technical positions across a wide range of industries.
Through the job search training, you‘ll gain a new job search and networking strategy, a powerful personal brand, access to JVS’s employer connections and more. In-class instruction and hands-on project-based learning will cover technical skills (e.g., data management, business process automation, real time data reporting, etc.) and preparation for the Salesforce Administrator Certification Exam.
We’re looking for people who are self-directed learners who thrive in diverse learning environments, including fast-paced classroom instruction, project-based learning and online training platforms
Basic Eligibility: Unemployed or underemployed (preferably for 6 months or more), 18 years old or older, high school diploma or GED, authorized to work in the US, English literacy, 6 months or more of relevant volunteer or work experience in a related field (examples may include business administration, sales, project management, business analysis/process work, technology, specialized industry, nonprofit)
To begin, click “continue” below to fill out a short, 15-minute application. Eligible applicants will receive a follow-up phone call within 2 weeks
For more information, see our calendar for a list of information sessions.
JVS Technology Scholarship
Are you a self-starter who is looking to update your tech skills and re-launch your career? On a limited basis, JVS is offering Technology Scholarships, for eligible and qualified individuals, to get tech skills training from one of our exceptional training partners and job search support from one of JVS’s Career Advisors.
In addition to gaining up-to-date tech skills through one of JVS’s external training partners, you’ll also gain:
- a new job search and networking strategy
- a powerful personal brand, including your resume, LinkedIn profile, pitch and online presence
- a supportive group of fellow job seekers to share resources and learning techniques
- access to employer panels, presentations, resume reviews and mock interviews
- ongoing job search support until you’re employed
We’re looking for participants who:
- have a clear technology job target
- have a professional background, or transferable skills / experience that, when combined with skills training, makes them competitive for their target job
- are self-directed learners who thrive in diverse learning environments, including fast-paced classroom instruction, project-based learning and could include online training platforms
- have the motivation and ability to take charge of their own education
- can commit to classes at the training provider and job search workshops and coaching sessions at JVS, or by phone, when appropriate
- This program is designed for people who have been unemployed for 6 months or more or are underemployed, however we encourage all job seekers to apply.
- You must be eligible to work in the United States.
Start by filling out this interest form and then schedule a call with one of our Career Advisors to see if our Technology Scholarships program is right for you.
JVS (Jewish Vocational Service) helps people build in-demand skills, make connections and find jobs to transform their lives – at no cost.
Lottery Process: This free program is funded by the federal government. The primary goal is to help people improve their skills, and find and keep jobs. In order to learn what works, the federal government is conducting a study requiring every eligible person to be selected through a lottery system. Those not selected through the lottery will not be able to participate in this program, but will be able to enroll in any other JVS services or programs for which they are eligible. Click here to read Frequently Asked Questions about the lottery.
Your application and interview have no bearing on the lottery results. Veterans are exempt from the lottery.