Exhibit Information and Guidelines:
1. Only USITT-SE members may participate in the Expo.
2. Exhibitors may enter no more than one realized production or project in each category.
3. Exhibitors must include a brief (100 words or less) analysis of the play/statement of intent for their entry.
4. Displays may not exceed a 4'x8' space on a vertical panel or must fit on a table that is 4' wide by 4' high space on a table 2' Depth. Displays should be mounted with push-pins, T-pins, etc.
5. Presentations may be formatted in any way the exhibitors wish within the space provided.
6. Exhibitors will be expected to supply all labeling.
7. Three-dimensional work must be of reasonable size and may not obstruct the view of other work. Allowance of work larger than listed above must be cleared in advance.
8. Exhibitors or their designated representative are responsible for transportation, mounting and removing their display during the assigned hours.
9. Normal building security will be provided. The exhibits will not be covered by insurance; Clemson, USITT-SE or their representatives assume no responsibility for damaged, lost or stolen materials.
Minimum of three students will be selected to receive awards of their early registration fees to the 2018 USITT National Conference
The top Professional/Faculty design will have the Cover the Walls or Design Expo entrance fee at the 2018 USITT National Conference paid by the section.
Complete Above and Select Submit