ALL Managers & Coaches must apply, be appointed by the president, and be Approved by the board (subject to the clearance through the background check procedure) prior to the start of each season.
If you are selected as a Dunnellon Little League Manager, you and your coaching staff will be expected to support and commit to the following:
- I will attend all appropriate manager/coaches meetings
- Attend all appropriate manager / coaches clinics.
- All Managers will be required to umpire games in other divisions or provide a replacement if unable to fulfill commitment. A one game suspension will be implemented if game is not covered. In the event of an emergency the UIC and DLL president must be contacted ASAP.
- Abide by my team’s scheduled commitments to field maintenance (raking and bases) following my team’s game.
- Help with tryouts and draft logistics when asked.
- Support DLL fund raising initiatives.
- Communicate to my team the messages issues by the Board of Directors.
- Pick up, maintain, and return all equipment issued to me by DLL.
- Empty trash and make sure grounds are left clean following all my games.
- Abide by the Rules and Regulations of Little League Baseball and the DLL By-Laws.
- I understand that DLL will conduct a background check on as REQUIRED by Little League Incorporated.
- Accept a vested interest in the success of DLL.