ALFP Information and Program Requirements are available on the AACP Website.
Completed applications must include the following three documents combined in a single PDF document:
1. Nominee's letter of intent, initialed by the Dean Mentor (limit 1000 words or 2 1/2-3 double spaced pages)
2. Current curriculum vitae
3. Letter of recommendation from the Dean Mentor (one page). The letter should address the three points provided below:
1. How you would describe the nominee's competencies/talents and potential for leadership.
2. Why you believe the nominee should be an Academic Leadership Fellow.
3. Describe the mentoring plan you and the nominee have developed.
Application Deadline: Monday, March 20, 2017 by 5:00p.m EST